Children’s Day is celebrated in India on 14th November every year. It is celebrated on the birthday of Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru who was loved by children and holds the title of Chacha Nehru.
This very auspicious day is celebrated in each and every school in India. Among other schools, the Sudhir Memorial Institute Liluah known as the Cbse School in Howrah is very popular and well-known for celebrating such ceremonies.
The day was commemorated with immense joy, enthusiasm, and magnificence. The tiny tots of Preschool and Pre-primary came dressed up in casual clothes and brought their favorite lunch. The celebrations began with the Morning Prayer, followed by a variety of fun-filled activities and games planned by the teachers for their children. The teachers made Children’s Day special for their children by involving them into various games like hit the pyramid, roll the dice, find the ball, musical chair etc. All the children were given chocolates and some valuable gifts as a token of love from their teachers like story books, pencils etc.
The teachers of the top school in howrah organize different cultural programs and events for students. Children participate in various activities such as singing, drawing, painting, dancing, quizzes, storytelling, fancy dress, debates, speeches, and so on.
Tips For Celebrating Children’s Day In School
- Draft a notice and attach it to the school’s notice board so all interested students can participate in the celebration.
- Anchoring is a very important part of conducting such celebrations. Make sure that the student to become the Day’s anchor is well-aware and good at communication.
- Decorate the class and school. Conduct inter or intra-class Rangoli, Painting, and other activities in school.
- Schedule Children’s day activities ahead of time.
- Include Parents as well in the event.
The winning students are rewarded generously. The competitions are not only organized by schools, but also by social and corporate institutions. The best part about Children’s Day in India is that students do not have to wear their regular uniforms to school. Instead, they put on colorful and their best dresses. They are treated with sweets and luxurious delicacies as lunch.
Excitement and enjoyment lie ahead for kids at school. Teachers disguise themselves as children and present dramas and dances for their beloved students. Picnics and tours are also planned for them. Recently, different electronic media, such as television and radio, have started airing special programs for children to honor Children’s Day. Numerous movies targeting the young generation are telecasted on television. Children’s Day is all about respecting and honoring children who are considered to be the future leaders of the nation.
Best creative ways to celebrate children’s day
Below given are fun-filled activities to celebrate Children’s Day in cbse board school in howrah.
- The teachers arrange picnics for their students with drinks, sandwiches and kids’ love.
- Children’s day can be enjoyable if dancing is done. Both the teachers and the students dance together and have fun.
- Visit a zoo or a museum with the students to teach them as they play. Visiting an aquarium, science museum, or art gallery can be much fun for a young child. Outdoor exhibitions, planetariums, and heritage walks are also fantastic choices
This is how Children’s day is celebrated in the best English medium school in Howrah. Hope you like reading this blog. Admissions are open for the session 2023-2024, so without any waste of time, enroll your kid’s names here. Happy Children’s day to you – best wishes from Sudhir Memorial Institute Liluah.