CBSE or central board of secondary education is a national level board of education in India for public and private schools, controlled by the government of India. CBSE was established in the year 1929. CBSE school in Howrah provides excellent facilities to ensure the all round development of students. An innovative CBSE school always inflow to invent students who are always ready to show their skills, creative minds, learning approach, better thinking power and analysis. Some of the steps to choosing best CBSE School in Howrah are –
Check Complete Syllabus:
A syllabus is the most important thing that help to grow and develop. It takes a long time to understand the depth of the syllabus. Therefore it’s very essential for anyone to first have a look at the syllabus and understand it very well.
Distance of School:
The distance too matters, because sometimes a lot of travelling causes tiredness and laziness among children. Hence, parent’s duty is to select the best school in Howrah, near to their residence. There are so much benefits of choosing the CBSE school near me like don’t have to pay much fare, safety and security of less
The school infrastructure is the best thing that plays a significant role in developing the education, culture. A good infrastructure includes safety and security for children, hygienic environment, smart and big classrooms and a lot more.
Development Opportunities By School:
The best CBSE School always create development opportunities for the success of a child. The opportunities come in form of scholarships, co-curricular activities etc.
The school fee structure varies from school to school. Therefore, choose the best CBSE School in Howrah for your child by knowing fee structure of that particular school.
Features of The Best CBSE School in Howrah
The common features of CBSE School in Howrah are as follows
- It maintains a channel of honest and regular communications. There will be little rumours about the school and parents will be updated what’s happening in the school. There is an honest relationship between teachers and the students.
- Along with the compulsory subjects, CBSE School in Howrah offer the freedom to choose from the large number of optional subjects in which students take keen interest.
- To make the study qualitative, Cbse School in Howrah follows different teaching methods with some of the modern technology like digital teaching aids, smart classrooms etc to make learning interesting and fun.
- The question paper of CBSE entirely based on its syllabus and it laid emphasis on every single topic. It requires students to think and expand their knowledge what is covered beyond textbooks. By this students can get a chance to score well in the examination.
- The excellent quality of education by CBSE education gives the platform to the students to get ready for their competitive exams.
- It provides integrated environmental education in various disciplines from kindergarten to class 12.
- It equally emphasizes co-scholastic areas of art education and health and physical education.
- Sports being an important part of today’s time help in the physical growth and mental development in a child. It develops in decision-making of a child and enhances the personality of an individual and building better connectivity publicly. It improves standard of living and hence to lead a healthy and hygienic life.
- The best CBSE school in Howrah teaches about hygiene as well as their health well being. The CBSE schools have classes concerning wellness and maintaining personal hygiene. Objective things like cleanliness of ground, medical aid, regular physical facilities and a lot more are there in a decent CBSE school in Howrah – “cleanliness is next to godliness”.
- Nowadays, CBSE School encourages activity based learning. However, very few schools have a strict system to ensure that the students participate in it.
- A faculty member provides the best reasonable climate to learn for the students. Teachers make it possible to bring an update on the best methods of learning new lessons and strategies.
Things to Consider While Selecting a Best CBSE School Nearby
One of the most important curriculums in Howrah is CBSE based curriculum. So, finding the best school in Howrah, that follow the best curriculum with educational facilities and quality education is essential. Hence, there are some factors to look for a CBSE school nearby.
- The academic reputation of a school is regarded best for any CBSE school. It should follow the NCERT suggested rule book of the CBSE curriculum.
- There are different subjects and languages to choose from a CBSE board, so its important to have a clear check on the subjects offered.
- Check out what are some extracurricular activities are offered by Howrah CBSE school.
- Check the skill-building activities like group discussions, debate, team building etc.
- A reputable CBSE school would devote time and effort to students’ overall development by supporting extracurricular activities.
- In a Howrah CBSE school, interdisciplinary learning is valued. Children will get a wide range of hobbies throughout their first eight years.
- Check out the minute details of the institution like its reputation, specialty of the school, teachers etc.
CBSE school fee
The CBSE school fee will vary depending upon the area, city, popularity of the school, as well as the standard your child is eligible for.
Working of CBSE schools during Covid 19 pandemic
CBSE School in Howrah have promoted the students to the next year during the pandemic of Covid 19. There are many schools which had conducted online lectures, and provided study materials in the form of digital mediums.
Frequently asked questions
Q1. What is the age limit for seeking admission in CBSE School in Howrah?
Ans: – According to CBSE board, the age limit for seeking admission in class 1 is 5 years.
Q2. What is the student teacher ratio in CBSE School in Howrah?
Ans: – In a CBSE school in Howrah , the student teacher ratio is 35:1.
Q3. What are some extracurricular activities organized by CBSE school near me?
Ans: – Some of the extracurricular activities organized by the CBSE school near me are sports activities, personality development sessions, quiz clubs etc.
Q4. Does the CBSE board permit students to appear for private class 10 examinations?
Ans: – Yes, students can appear for the private 10 examinations, but they have to follow certain steps.
Q5. How can one reappear in the board exam?
Ans: – A student who failed in the 10th or 12th board exam can reappear as a private candidate or a regular student admitted to school.