CBSE or Central Board of Secondary Education will release the CBSE class tenth result in May 2023 on its official website. To check the 10th result, students must have to enter their Roll number, Date of Birth.
Inspite available at the official website, result are also available through SMS IVRS and Digilocker.
CBSE Class 10th Result Date and Time
The CBSE class 10th result 2023 date and time is given below. Students must keep the track of all the dates and events carefully.
CBSE class 10th result 2023 – Important Dates
|Events||CBSE Class 10 Dates (tentative)|
|CBSE board exam date 2023 class 10||Starts from February 15, 2023|
|CBSE class 10 result date 2023||May 2023|
|CBSE class 10 exam date 2023 Compartment||June 2023|
|10th CBSE result 2023 date compartment||July 2023|
CBSE Previous years class 10th result date and time
|Year||Result Date||Result Time|
|2022||July 22, 2022||2 PM|
|2021||August 3, 2021||12:00 PM|
|2020||July 15, 2020||12:37 PM|
|2019||May 6, 2019||2:15 PM|
|2018||May 29, 2018||1:25 PM|
CBSE class 10th Result 2023 Highlights
|Board Name||Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)|
|Exam Name||Secondary School Examination (Class X)|
|CBSE class 10 result date 2023||Starts from February 15, 2022|
|CBSE 10th Result Website||cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in|
|Exam Level||National Level|
How to check CBSE class10th Result 2023?
Students can check their result in online mode. The steps to check the CBSE 10th result 2023 online are given below
- Firstly, visit the official website of CBSE results
- A window of CBSE 10th result will open in the new tab
- Enter details such as board roll number, school number, centre number and Admit Card ID in the space provided
- Recheck the details carefully and click on the submit button
- After that, the subject wise scores and grades will be displayed on the screen
- Students are advised to download a copy of the CBSE Class 10 result 2023 and keep it safe.
Details mentioned in the CBSE class10th result 2023?
The CBSE 10th result 2023 comprises the following details
- Student name
- Father’s & Mother’s Name
- School Name
- Subject Name
- Roll Number
- Board Name
- Marks obtained
How to calculate CGPA of CBSE class 10 result 2023?
- Add your grade points for the five main subjects
- After that, divide it by 5
- For example, if your grade points for the five main subjects are: 9, 8, 9, 9 and 7, then
- Step 1: Add the grade points: 9+8+9+9+7 = 42
- Step 2: Divide it by 5; 42/5 = 8.4
- Thus, your CGPA will be 8.4.
How to convert CGPA into percentage
- In order to convert your overall CGPA into the percentage, multiply it by 9.5.
- For example, When CGPA is 8.4, it should be multiplied by 9.5,
- Thus, 8.4 x 9.5 = 79.80%
FAQs on CBSE class10th result 2023
Q1. What are the CBSE class 10 passing criteria?
Ans: – As per the CBSE passing criteria, students should obtain a minimum of 33% in each of the subjects to pass the exam.
Q2. Does CBSE fail students in the class 10 exam?
Ans: – If students are unable to pass in one or two papers, then they have the provision to reappear in compartment exam to save a year.
Q3. How to check CBSE 10th result 2023?
Ans: – Students can check the CBSE 10th result 2023 online by entering the roll number, date of birth, centre number, school number and the admit card ID.
Q4. Does the syllabus of CBSE compartment exams remain the same?
Ans:- Yes, the CBSE class 10 syllabus of compartment exams and regular exams are the same.