Effective tips on how to manage your regular study time
Time management skills is essential for academic success. Once you have mastered the skill of time management you will be able to get most out of your life. It will leave you with ample time to pursue something else. .Authorities at Sudhir Memorial Institute Liluah, one of the best English medium school in Howrah, consider that a proper plan is required to manage both studies and extracurricular activities, so that a child’s dream doesn’t get crushed under the pressure to excel only in studies.
“Ignorance is the curse of God; knowledge is the wing wherewith we fly to heaven.”
Here are 7 effective tips on how to manage regular study time so that a balance is maintained.
- Make a list– The most basic thing to improve time management skills is to list everything that requires your immediate attention. This may sound clichéd, but it is absolutely true. So budget your time accordingly.
- Prepare a routine– After the list is made, create a timetable so that each of your passion, be it study or games gets proper attention.
- Flexibility is key- You cannot plan for everything. Unanticipated events may pop up, so plan accordingly. Try to get back on track soon and follow your schedule.
- Avoid distraction– Do not engage in any kind of activity that can create distraction. But this also depends on what you consider to be an element of distraction.
- Never procrastinate– Procrastination messes up everything you have worked for. So try not to delay your task, finish it on proper time before taking up another.
- Get proper exercise– Now this may also sound obvious, but it is important to exercise to clear your head. Take at least 20 minutes break between an hour of study
- Be healthy– Do not ignore your health. Studying only will not improve your grade. You also need to have a healthy body along with a healthy mind. So eat healthy and stay healthy.
Howrah best CBSE school -SMIL, believes in the notion of proper time management skills. It devotes equal time towards study and co-curricular activities. The students of Sudhir Memorial Institute Liluah do not devoid themselves from their dreams, because the school maintains a proper balance to effectively manage regular study time.