“Sudhir Memorial Institute Liluah” has following criteria in the section of Admission Procedure. To take admission in cbse school in howrah please read the following terms mention below.
- The Prospectus and Forms for the Academic Session 2021-22 will be available at the School Registrar Office from October 2020 onwards.
Time: From 10:00 am – 4:30 pm
- Two Passport size recent photograph of parents.
- Spot admission will given to L-KG to class I children on the basis of first come first serve.
- Principal will interact with the children and the parents before admission.
- For higher classes an admission test will be conduct and based on the result of an admission test,Candidates will be welcome with parents to the Principal.
- To know the details about admission test and the syllabus of the admission test, please contact our school office.
- The results of the admission tests will be notify to the parents within 15 days from the date of test.
- At the time of admission, the following documents are need to be submitted at the school registrar office:
- Filled up form and 2Passport size recent coloured photograph of the candidate.
- One copy of the birth certificate – (attested).
- Please carry candidatesOriginal birth certificate for verification.
- Character Certificate (Grade VI and above) from the previous school
- Once the admission is taken no amount will be refundable even if the child doesn’t want to join the school.
Note: Admission form is accepted only at the time of admission. Character certificate is required from Class VI and above.
TO KNOW THE SYLLABUS FOR ADMISSION (2021-22) TEST FOR GRADE V – XII GRADE, PLEASE CONTACT OUR SCHOOL REGISTRAR OFFICE
For further details and query, please contact the school registrar office.
Contact No. : +918336990006