The primary level of education is bringing the best learning style for your child. It plays a significant role in developing the child’s skills and knowledge. Parents are always getting worried about providing the best education to their children. Therefore, primary learning is very important at the initial stage of the child because they can learn more. As per the expertise, primary learning always helps in improving the learning style of the child with their basic foundation. If the basis of your child is strong then it will give them a tremendous future. Basically, there are four types of primary learning styles: Visual, Auditory, Tactile, and Kinesthetic. Get all the learning styles professionally with expert educators from the best CBSE School Howrah. In this blog, we will discuss how to identify your child’s primary learning style in detail.
The primary learning style helps in identifying whether your child is interested in learning lessons or not. However, the CBSE School in Howrah district provides creative learning courses that help your child to innovate their skills. Every child is special and carries a different set of skills and activities. In primary learning, we understand the best way your child can learn and achieve the goal in the future.
Types of Learning Style:
There are basically four types of learning styles that help your child to grow and develop.
- Visual (learn through seeing).
- Auditory (learn through hearing).
- Tactile (learn through Reading and Writing).
- Kinesthetic (learn through doing and moving).
Hence, these four are the important tools that help in providing learning for your child. This will also help in identifying teachers with the best learning style for your child. However, your child can fall into multiple learning styles but it is important for both parents and teachers to rectify the concept of child learning. Let’s learn some best tricks to identify your child’s learning style from the experts of the best school in Howrah. Let’s discuss this below.
If your child a Visual (learn through seeing)
- Your child’s imagination and illustration will be the best and hopefully, they will enjoy it.
- Your child will also be good at recalling and recognizing people, places, and topics.
- He/She will be good at visual activities.
- They will make the place beautiful with their objects and thoughts.
If your child an Auditory (learn through hearing)
- They will be a good listener.
- He/She frequently hums, sings, and is talkative in the classroom.
- My Child will be comfortable with the verbal instructions.
- They love music and also recalling in mind.
If your child is a Tactile (learn through Reading and Writing)
- When your child starts reading and starts writing quickly.
- Always enjoys reading books.
- He/She is always good at remembering things easily.
If your child a Kinesthetic (learn through Doing and Moving)
- It is a physical learning style.
- It helps in absorbing information best through touch and movement.
- He/She can learn while doing several activities.
Hence, these are the best way to identify your child’s primary learning style. If you can be able to recognize the methods of learning then your child can easily be able to grow and develop with their education. Therefore, get CBSE School Admission in Howrah that will provide you best education with a good academic record in the future.