Schools play a very significant role in nurturing the child. There are so many kinds of schools in India, some are CBSE affiliated and some are ICSE affiliated. Both affiliations had major differences. We are not going to differentiate those differences, but definitely we will discuss the cbse school in Howrah, as the ultimate guide to online admission for class 11 in Howrah.
CBSE or Central Board of Secondary Education is likely to start class 11 registrations in July 2023 and the last date for application submission will be September 2023. Do you know about one of the top cbse schools in Howrah? Have you heard the name of Sudhir Memorial Institute Liluah? This blog will let you know everything.
The ultimate guide to online admission for class 11 in Howrah
Step 1: Research The first step is to research the top school in Howrah and their admission procedures. Check the school’s website, online forums, and social media pages for information about the admission process, eligibility criteria, and important dates.
If we talk about Sudhir Memorial Institute Liluah, you need to check the school’s website. The school’s website had all the informative details inside it. The students will get amazing facilities such as smart digitized classrooms, a ground plan, an audio-visual room, a computer room, and a science lab. Experienced subject-wise teachers are also provided.
Step 2: Application once you have shortlisted the schools, check their website for the online application form. Fill out the form carefully and make sure to attach all the required documents, including academic records, certificates, and photographs. It is also mandatory for the top CBSE school in Howrah.
Step 3: Payment Most schools require a fee to be paid during the admission process. Pay the fee online through the payment gateway provided on the school’s website. Most of the school’s fees are very expensive and one might face difficulty in paying. But admission to the top school in Howrah will cost you minimally.
Step 4: Wait for Response After submitting your application, wait for the school’s response. Some schools may require you to appear for an entrance test or an interview. Keep track of the important dates provided by the school and ensure that you are available for any tests or interviews scheduled.
Step 5: Confirmation If you are selected for admission, you will receive a confirmation email or letter from the school. Follow the instructions provided and complete the admission process by paying the necessary fees and submitting the required documents.
Sudhir Memorial Institute Liluah as the best cbse school in Howrah provides courses and study materials for all three streams – Science, Humanities, and Commerce. Each and every stream of subjects are taught by the reputed teachers of the Cbse School in Howrah.
CBSE class 11 admission eligibility criteria
According to the CBSE board notification, 11th online admission in Howrah is open now for the students of class 11 CBSE and is applicable only for the students who have passed –
- This board’s secondary examination, or an equivalent examination administered by any other recognized board of secondary education/Indian university and recognized by this board as equivalent to its secondary school examination.
- Students and parents completing the CBSE class 11 application form should pay attention to the following information –
- Mother’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Mobile number
- Email Id
- CBSE class X mark sheet
- Valid address proof
- Stream of choice
- Valid combination of the subjects (five)
- Extra elective subjects
Steps to take admission in class 11 CBSE
It is critical to follow the registration steps before enrolling in the Cbse School in Howrah. Students must enter all the relevant information such as their name, date of birth, and so on. The students must then submit the complete Excel sheet to the portal. Students must take care that all the information should be correct otherwise the form will get rejected. Any changes will not be done later on. We have outlined some steps that the students and parents must take to register for class 11 CBSE –
- Simply visit the website of CBSE or the Central Board of Secondary Education.
- Click on the click for CBSE website link
- On the CBSE home page, there is a column called “In focus”
- The fourth step is to choose the registration form for the class 11 examination
- Enter your user ID and Password, which you will receive from your CBSE school in Howrah or an equivalent authority
- A new window will open with a link to the registration form
- Carefully and correctly fill out the admission form
- Double-check all the information whether it is correct or not
- When filling out the application form, it is advisable for the students they must select the subjects very carefully
- After filling out all the correct information, click the submit button
- You can pay the fees using online digital methods such as debit/credit cards, net banking, and so on
After registering successfully, candidates must know the CBSE class 11 procedure for the session 2023-2024.
- The school shall keep an admission register in the form prescribed by the state government concerned
- Students must be assigned sequential numbers upon admission, and they must keep the number for the duration of their school careers
- If a student applying for admission to the cbse school, an authenticated copy of the last school’s transfer certificate is mandatory
- A student shall be admitted to a class higher than before under the transfer certificate.
Hope you like reading this very informative blog. This blog is based on admission to the top school in Howrah. Sudhir Memorial Institute Liluah is known for its top facilities and services available. So, what are you waiting for? For 11th online admission in Howrah, you may visit the school’s website or visit the school premise. Hope you like the steps and the registration process mentioned in this blog. Enroll today in any of your favorite streams today.